Warning: Blood

We lost something yesterday…

It’s the first one.

We’re very excited.

1. Hooray!! I hope the tooth fairy visited and was kind ;)

She wasn’t as kind as she wanted to be, because she was exhausted. But he did get six quarters, because he’s six. Haha! BTW, I got my necklace! Love. :) Thank you so much!!

2. craig says:

Nice.

Lovely.

Thank you.

Brilliantly done.

Applause, applause, clap.

3. craig says:

I CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEBODY BEAT ME TO THE FIRST COMMENT BY ONE MINUTE.

ONE MINUTE AND IT SAYS 1207 – BUT I’M IN MISSOURI – AND IT’S AFTER 2 AM

I THOUGHT I HAD THAT LOCKED.

Wow KK – that is truly impressive – I feel compelled by your adroitness, and speed to go read some of your words. I just have to post 2 posts – and then quick as lightning – but not as quick as you I’ll be off to read.

My first “first comment” fight! What a day for firsts. :) Haha. Just kidding.

That first picture almost cries out for the caption “But you should see the other guy!”

Except I was the other guy! :) Actually, it all started because he was wrestling over a backpack with his younger sister. So I guess she’s the other guy.

I’m not cut out for this sort of stuff in parenting. My daughter especially wants me to yank on her teeth and it creeps me out. She thinks it’s funny, but there’s a definite reason I didn’t become a doctor or anything related to that field! :)

Those pictures aren’t bad at all though. Very cute!

I was a little hesitant with this one, what should have taken no more than 5 minutes took about 15. But, now I am ready for the next one…which should be soon. Haha!

Sooooooooooo cute! Madelyn was super excited to lose her first tooth! :) She couldn’t wait to catch up with big sister!

Eli’s been waiting for this since school started. I guess they have some sort of tooth-loss chart set up in his kindergarten class…which makes me wonder if they have the same sort of thing at a nursing home. I kid!! :) Haha!

7. Tricia says:

That’s one of those firsts that I am TOTALLY FREAKED OUT about! Pulling a tooth is like nails on a chalkboard to me…it seriously makes me cringe and become a bit nauseous. And my husband is a blood-phobe, so he’s out. That leaves me to do the job! I might need some serious moral support when the time comes. My mom might have to fly in from WA!

Yay for Eli! It’s such a momentous occasion in a little person’s life! I remember feeling like such a mature lady once that first tooth popped out :) Love the pictures! And I’m so proud of you for your strength and determination in getting that stinker out!

He was so proud and excited. :) It was great. Haha!