This page intentionally left blank

Because sometimes my husband needs my attention more than my blog.

We’re watching Top Gear.

We’re having an unexpected 3-day weekend around our house, which will include a picnic in the park tomorrow!

What are you doing this weekend?

**One thing you could do would be to have my posts emailed to you or delivered to your reader. Haha!

I already watched all the Top Gear OnDemand. Hey you wanna hear something cool? You know ChaCha, the text-a-question service? I found out that those are real people answering the Qs, and I applied to be one, and I got in! So, I guess that’s what I’m doing this weekend. It’s a lot of fun. I’ve made almost 3 whole dollars so far.

Oh, and we’re having an unintended 3-day weekend too, but for a sad reason. Jonathan found out that his grandfather is very likely going to pass away before the weekend, so he took tomorrow off so that he could check in during the night with his family in Georgia. We would appreciate your prayers, for Jonathan and his mother and grandmother as well as the grandfather. He isn’t conscious, so at least we know there is no discomfort on his part. Jonathan is just having a hard time being so far away from everyone right now, which I’m sure you completely get.

We’ve got a DVR full of them, which is fun because they’ve been playing the new season. Last night we were watching the one where they have to cross the English Channel in a homemade boat car. It always makes me think of Grandpa Larry’s AmphaCar.

I have no idea what you’re talking about with the ChaCha thing, but I will now be looking onto it. :) I’m excited at your almost $3.

Praying for Jonathan. It’s so hard. I bet he’s so glad he was able to go visit awhile back. I know he must be upset today though. Wish there was something I could do to help.

Lots of kids’ activities tomorrow morning and church on Sunday. See, I like to live on the edge. :)

Haha! Sounds like my weekend. :) Hopefully you get a chance to rest after your travels.

So, I’m too late for the forward-cast of my weekend, but I’ll tell you what I DID…

Friday: Fun date night with Luke (I got a long massage. Wahoo!)

Saturday: “Project Day” — A day when I get to boss (ahem, I mean make polite requests of) my husband around all day, following him through the house, bringing him tools, all while crossing things off my 50-item To-Do list. :-D “We” (he) got SO much done! SO thankful.

Sunday: Successful day at church (London only cried a tiny bit in his classroom…He’s scared of girls who are younger than him, so classrooms are usually more frightening. He’s getting used to it now.) :-) Then, in the evening, I went into labor! Had to go to the hospital and have it stopped. Didn’t get home until late, didn’t sleep until 3, and London woke up at 5 but went back to sleep, while I lay in my bed wide awake wishing I were pushing out a baby. Haha!

Busy weekend. Hope yours was great!

Oh my goodness, Haley! That’s so exciting. :) Why did they stop it, I thought you were far enough along? Praying for you and your little girl that it all goes according to God’s timing. Can’t wait to see her though. Haha!