I’ve had so much fun with this giveaway! It has excited me from day 1!
Unfortunately, I can’t give each of you a wrap. So, without further ado, the winner is:
Can I just say, I thought it was so great that this husband came and commented to garner his wife another chance! And, I want a picture of him wearing it once they receive it. Haha! Maybe then I can convince Josh to “wear” our children.
Joel, I’ll be contacting you soon to find out the final color choices you and your wife agree on, as there seems to be some debate about what you want.
Thank you everyone for entering!
And a BIG thank you to Moby Wraps for providing the wrap and blanket to the lucky winner!
I had a number of posts this week that I found funny, inspiring and encouraging. So, I’m just going to list them here for you instead of writing out a big long bio on each blogger.
Plus, Josh and I had an impromptu date night last night, so I’m currently writing this at 12:08 AM. We went to a restaurant in Anaheim that we had heard about on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Guess who was there to greet us?
Anyway, we had a great dinner at Mama Cozzas. It was nice to have a night out without kids (cause Silas doesn’t count yet) and just talk and laugh. Those are the things that keep marriage fresh and happy, to remind us we’re more than housekeepers, nannies, and providers.
So here’s just a few of my favorites from the week:
- Bedtime Stories by Stephanie Precourt @ Adventures in Babywearing: She provides an honest, transparent take on parenting that really resonated with me.
- Poor Vision and Spiritual Dementia by Jason Stasyszen @ Connecting to Impact: I loved how Jason took a warning regarding a physical disability and correlated it with a spiritual message! Great post.
- How Do I Break These Chains that Bind Me? by Amy Bayliss @ AmyBayliss.com: “I am a first born. I had an approval addiction.” She had me from the first sentence.
- How to be the Perfect Mother by Missy @ It’s Almost Naptime!!: A post in which she encourages new mothers by saying, “It ends. Suddenly it gets better. It gets great. It won’t be like this forever! You’re halfway home already! I PROMISE!” Something even us not-so-new mothers need to hear!
- You’re Invited by Duane Scott @ DuaneScott.net: Duane is getting married. He’s giddy! I love that! Unfortunately, there are some that he wishes he could invite, that he can’t. Duane writes about this with a grace and maturity far beyond his years, as usual.
I’d love to know what you read this week that I should have read!
And, I hope you get an opportunity for a break and a reconnect with those you love this weekend!